Click to enlarge
AVAILABLE DIRECT FROM PUBLISHER ONLY
ISBN 13: 978-1-55017-531-8
ISBN 10: 1-55017-531-9
9.5 x 12.5
Character Boats of the BC Coast: Series 2
Book DescriptionThis collection contains six 9.5 x 12.5 frameable prints, from original drawings by Stephen Jackson.
The collection includes:
- the tie-up of gillnetters and trollers in Namu, BC, one-time canning capitol of BC
- the Defender, a combination boat used as gillnetter, troller, and longliner by the late Edwin Reid
- the BC Girl, a classic wooden west coast table seiner
- the Adamastor, a Tahiti Ketch used as a commercial prawn fisher out of Pender Harbour
- the Zephyr, a small wooden gillnetter, beached at Bella Bella
- the Brunnette, 36-ton wooden log tug build in New Westminster in 1890 and considered the oldest working hull on the BC coast when it was sunk in 1979 near Lund, BC
You might also be interested in...